Wednesday, March 19, 2008



Hey Gang,


I know many of you out there look for good quality products at a good price. I thought I would pass a great deal along to you.


Vitacost.com has Jarrow Formulas 100% Natural Whey Protein on sale right now for $12.61 per 2lb container. That's 42% off the regular price and over 50% less than what you would pay for the exact same thing in a local health food store. Shipping is minimal too. Here's the link:





This link is to the vanilla flavor. I'll list the item numbers for their other flavors below.


Vanilla: JF210030

Chocolate: JF210085

Plain/ Unsweetened: JF210146


Jarrow uses all natural ingredients (no artificial sweeteners), and their product is one the the best whey protein products I've found. You're not going to find a whey protein of this quality at any better price.


In Health,


Dr. Zach

No comments: